v 0.0.9 Google Keep for Desktop where download for 10.12

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne

Main category: Business
Sub category: Personal Info Managers
Developer: Sushant Shekhar
Filesize: 46080
Title: Google Keep for Desktop

https://moovieesz.blogspot.com/?go=aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWNwa2cuaWN1Lz9pZD01OTg3OSZzPWJsb2c0ZXZlciZrdz1pbjlyLXZlcnMuMC4wLjktZ29vZ2xlLWtlZXAtZm9yLWRlc2t0b3AucGtn
in9r-vers.0.0.9-google-keep-for-desktop.pkg

Brings Google Keep to the Windows Desktop. I am pleased with how this works so far.
Google Keep has received mixed reviews. A review just after launch in 2013 praised its speed, the quality of voice notes, synchronization, and the widget that could be placed on the Android home screen. Reviews in 2016 have criticized the lack of formatting options, inability to undo changes, and an interface that only offers two view modes where neither was liked for their handling of long notes. However, Google Keep received praise for features including universal device access, native integration with other Google services, and the option to turn photos into text through optical character recognition.[3]
Syncronise them via the cloud
Installation
^ Raphael, JR (January 26, 2016). "3 years with Google Keep: Where it shines and where it (still) falls short". Computerworld. International Data Group. Retrieved March 1, 2017.
Review title of ABDELLATIFVery bad

Official:

Best for High Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=59879&kw=v.0.3.9.Google.Keep.for.Desktop.tEUwD.tar.gz [52070 kb]

New! version https://macpkg.icu/?id=59879&kw=v.1.0.9_Google_Keep_for_Desktop_g74J.app [51609 kb]

In a July 2016 review, Jill Duffy of PC Magazine wrote that the interface was best described as "simplicity", and criticized it for offering list and grid views that did not make finding information quick or easy. Adding that "Most of my notes are text-based recipes, which are quite long", Duffy said the list view was "even worse" than the grid view as it only showed "one note at a time, and it's the most recently edited note." She wrote that the web interface was lacking in functionality present in the apps. The mobile apps offering to take a photo and run optical character recognition to have the scan turned into text was described as a "shining star", with the comment "It's an amazing feature, and it works very well". She also criticized the lack of formatting options, and that sharing options "is possible but not very refined".[25] 3 out of 4 people found this helpful. Sort by: 4 stars ^ "Google Keep". App Store. Apple Inc. March 1, 2018. Retrieved March 1, 2018. I like the uses of this app, and specially LOVE that you can share it with multiple people. I think improvement-wise I think it would help if while doing the list, it would allow you to sort alphabetically or numerically. It would also help (computer or laptop) that the tab button would be functional as a "sub list". Example "list - Meat. "ENTER" "TAB" Sub list - burger, ham... etc.") - Display Notes on Desktop. Install either Google Drive or Dropbox and your files and folders will be two-way synced. To upload a file to a specific folder in your Dropbox, just drag and drop the file into the corresponding folder in the Dropbox directory that's created when the app is installed.

[52992 KB] Get 4PSE Google Keep for Desktop v 0.0.13 0.1.9 on 10.13.6

[41472 KB] App version 0.0.13 Google Keep for Desktop YWwV 0.2.9 New to El Captan

[40089 KB] Get cZ4 Google Keep for Desktop 1.0.9 2.0.9 OS X

[47001 KB] Update Qbab 0.0.13 Google Keep for Desktop 0.0.10 Best on Sierra

Updated version 5.0-IBACKUP-ODHBI.DMG [7483 KB] 3.1

Best 10.14.3 vZjobl.Web.Help.Desk.Free.vers.12.8.0.app [454594 KB] 14.7.0
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Produits de la ferme.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 171 autres membres